Jul 10, 2009

Lethal Lips 10


Be sure to fallow the arrows @_@

Sorry for having such horrible panel set up but I'm still a n00b at all this comic stuff^^;
W00t double digit page number!!

I can FINALLY post this! I did it right after I finished the second page of LL but couldn't post it because it had some spoilers XP

I'll make a more detailed, birds-eye-view map and also create the emblem of Trinity Rose...eventually...>.>

BTW, did any of you notice Trinity Rose looming in the distance of the window on page 6~?
( DX probably looked like a picture frame anyways!)


Just a doodle

Bah, my scanner doesn't work very well with pencil crayon, you can barely see any of the shading and it's all gritty >_<

People should draw more girls without bangs.

yeeey, went for a sketchier style when inking~!

This is a commission for Karo
It's her role play character in our guild on gaia :D
If you can't tell if it's a girl or a guy then that's perfect because it's supposed to be like that ;P though, in actuality, the character is a girl.
We made a sort of bet/deal and once I got my end of it I had to make this for her XD Sorry it took so long.

One thing makes me very sad about this picture...when I converted it to a JPEG, like all my pictures, it turned lighter and less vibrant *sniff* I like the colours so much better when it's a PSD >__<

Witness! The disappearing right arm!

Some of you may be thinking that I'm on a drawing hiatus because I don't post that often buuuuut you'd be wrong! I doodle all the time at school ;P My notebooks are just cluttered with doodles! So here's just a tiny example of a few random doodles I did somewhat recently.

3 comments:

Karo said...

O_O Whoa! LL10 looks REAALY clean!!! There are like, hardly any stray lines. O____O Sci-gee in the second... third...fourth... AND fifth panel looks sooooo pro. @_@ Wow you are improving exponentially!!! The shading and shine deserves applause as well. o_o How long did it take you to do this?! For the artwork alone, this is my favorite page so far! And hehehe @ the first mate's arm hanging down the panel. That was a nice touch. ^_____^ Keep up ze awesomeness!!!

Karo said...

xD Ah! I missed the captions the first time things were posted. Few things I forgot to mentioned:
- I LOLOLOLOLed at the cannon. Ahahahahaha. Nice-o! xD

-I look forward to the explanation of the flaming dorms! o___o That is rather intriguing...

- O_O! AIRSHIP VAMPIRES?! WOOOW-IE! That's unique! xD

- *In awe at the commish* o_o You're way too awesome! *Rubs cheek happily against yours and grins* <3333

Aliseyi said...

sale ugg boots
sale uggs
ugg outlet

Ugg Classic boots
Ugg Classic Cardy Boots
Ugg Classic Crochet Boots
Ugg Classic Mini Boots
Ugg Classic Short Boots
Ugg Classic Tall Boots
Ugg Classic Metallic Boots
Ugg Ultra Boots
Ugg Bailey Button Boots
Ugg Bailey Button sale
ugg elegance
Ugg Elegance classic
Ugg Classic Argyle Knit
Ugg Knit Boots
Ugg Stripe Cable Knit
UGG Elsey Boots
UGG Elsey Boots 5596
Ugg 5825 Terracotta
ugg boots jester red
Ugg Sundance II Boots
Ugg Special Style Boots
Ugg Elsey Boots 5596
Ugg Gissella Boots 5593
Ugg Dakota Moccasin Sandals
Ugg Tall Boots
Ugg Kids Boots
Ugg Classic sale