Feb 23, 2009

What's Up?

In case you didn't already know, I got into that art school I tried out for! wheeee!

I wanted to do a post that was something other then Lethal Lips, so here it is!
What've I been up to lately? Well I'm not really sure! XD A whole lotta' stuff, rest assured! Current book I'm reading: anansi boys Pictures, Images and Photos Anansi Boys! (Though my front cover looks absolutely nothing like this one) I started reading it a while ago but the only time I read it is at school, so give me a break -___-;
Alsoooooooo, I'm playing Jet Set Radio for the Dream Cast~
Rhyth Jet Set Radio Pictures, Images and Photos
Still not sure if I'm going to cosplay for AN this year, considering I'm only going to be there for one day.
9 (nine) Pictures, Images and Photos
I'm really excited for 9! It looks so awesome!
Oh! Here's a funny video I found XD
Funny Pictures & Funny Videos
~Ta for now!

2 comments:

Red-Rose said...

cosplay~~

...

as sci-gee!

Hesbell said...

Too---


...


revealing!